We are seeking a Creative Artworker to join our very busy, highly creative studio. Someone to support our creatives, and to uphold our high standards of quality and accuracy. You will need a keen attention to detail, excellent typographic skills and an in-depth knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, in particular, InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop. Knowledge of Keynote, Pages and Sketch would also be very useful.
This Role will include:
– Creating a wide range of communication materials from scratch, seeing them through to final artwork and overseeing the production.
– Taking concepts and designs from creatives and developing the work to final production quality, seeing this through client approval and managing the production process.
– Preparing production files for digital as well as print.
– Assisting the creative teams and studio manager in specifying complex print jobs, also liaising with suppliers to ensure the creative teams are provided with sound advice and resources to utilise new and innovative materials and techniques.
– Liasing with clients through the production and sign-off process.
Please email your CV, samples of work and salary expectations to email@example.com
We’re afraid we will only contact those applicants that we wish to interview.